What is Cash Out my bet?
Cash Out & Partial Cash Out
Cash Out puts you in complete control. When your bet is at the heart of the action, Cash Out gives you the option to collect your winnings before an event has finished.
How does it work?
Wherever you see a bet with the icon you have the freedom and flexibility to take a return when you want to. With Cash Out you are just a click away from your winnings.
- If your bet is winning and you want to take the money and run – Cash Out!
- If your bet is losing and you want to claw back some of your stake – Cash Out!
- If you're sitting on an acca that is showing a profit before the last leg has played out, Cash Out for a guaranteed return no matter what happens!
Take your money or take your chances? You decide.
You back Barcelona to win 2-0. They go 2-0 up inside 20 minutes. Do you sit on your bet and hope for no more goals, or do you Cash Out and take your winnings?
You back Andy Murray to win Wimbledon outright. He gets to the final, but now faces Roger Federer. Do you keep your fingers crossed for an upset, or do you Cash Out and take your winnings?
You've placed a four-match acca over the weekend, and the first three all win. Do you risk it all on the final match, or do you take your money and run?
It's Cheltenham week and you're sure you've got a nap for each day of the festival, so you stick them in an acca. By Thursday evening you've got three winners, and it's all riding on tomorrow. Do you hang on for the final furlong, or do you hoof it to the Cash Out button?
The Cash Out button sits at the bottom of your bet slip. We will work it out and show you exactly how much you could be collecting. Your choice is as simple as that, and just one click away.
Still not sure? Partial Cash Out gives you the best of both worlds!
If you're still on the fence about what to do, why not Cash Out a part of your bet and let the rest of it ride?
Partial Cash Out lets you collect some of your winnings, but leave part of your stake on – so you can lock-in a profit, whatever the outcome.
Just use the slider to choose how much of your winnings you want to Cash Out. You can collect anything from 9% to 90%. The rest will stay on your original selection. We'll do all the calculations for you and your Cash Out bet slip will show you exactly how much you stand to collect. When the Cash Out button turns from orange to gold, your bet is in profit.
So all you need to do is decide how big a return you want!
What can I bet on using Cash Out?
We offer a wide range of markets including sports as diverse as football, cricket, tennis, darts, snooker and horse racing. See the T&Cs below for a full list of available Cashout markets. We're always adding more, so be sure to keep checking back to see what we've got on offer!
- Horse Racing
- Football – 30 markets available
- Basketball – 26 markets available
- Volleyball – 75 markets available
- Handball – 10 markets available
Do I have to Cash Out during the match?
You can Cash Out any time after you've placed the bet. This goes for pre-match or in-play single and multiple bets.
Just click on the Cash Out or Partial Cash Out button, then click once more to confirm that you agree the Cash Out agreement. BOOM! Your winnings are in your account.
Once your Cash Out is confirmed, your bet is considered settled. Whatever happens during the rest of the match will not change your pay out.
So for example, let's say in a match between Barcelona and Real Madrid...
After 60 minutes, Real Madrid are 1-0 up. Barcelona are quoted 9/1 to win.
After 70 minutes, Barcelona go 2-1 up! And are now quoted 1/4 to win.
After 80 minutes, Real Madrid equalise and the match ends in a 2-2 draw.
If you'd stuck £9 on Barcelona (at 9/1) in-play after 60 minutes, you could've Cashed Out in the 71st minute (at 1/4) for £74.85.
Your stake is always included in the Cash Out figure, this will not be returned separately.
Wealth Warning: You should never place a bet with the sole intention to Cash Out, because we cannot guarantee the feature will always be on offer. All bets will stand whether Cash Out is available or not.
If you can't Cash Out, it might be because:
- You haven't accepted the Cash Out My Bet agreement. You need to click on this button the first time you Cash Out a bet.
- One or more of the selections are part of another offer.
- One or more of the selections is not eligible for Cash Out.
- Cash Out is not available at the time.
Can I see which bets I have Cashed Out?
Of course. You can keep on top of all your Cashed Out bets in your My Account section.
- Go to My Account > Bet History
- Select Cashed Out from the dropdown menu
- Enter the Date Range you want to browse, and click on Display Results.
Your Cashed Out bets will have an orange dot next to the date.
Step by step process
IMPORTANT: Cash Out is a live facility. Your bet has not been Cashed Out until a successful Cash Out message is returned.
Once you have placed a qualifying bet, press the Cash Out icon on the bottom of your screen.
All of your bets that qualify for Cash Out will show here. In this case, there is only the one bet.
Press the Cash Out button once you have decided that you want to Cash Out. This will prompt a confirmation button which is the final point before the bet will begin the Cash Out process.
There will be a slight delay once you confirm your Cash Out. This will be signified by the "in progress" message shown below.
A "successfully cashed out" message will be displayed once your bet has been cashed out. If you do not see the message below and any other message is displayed, your bet has not been cashed out.
Viewing Cashed Out bets
- Press your cash balance in the top right corner
- Select Bet History
- Your betting history will show on the page, along with Cashed Out bets.
Coral reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove Cash Out My Bet availability at any time on any market or to any customer.
Terms & Conditions
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE.
- This Sports Promotion is ongoing. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- This Sports Promotion is open to Online, Mobile & Telephone Coral customers aged 18 years or over betting in either £/€ currency whose accounts are registered in the UK & Republic of Ireland.
- Cashout allows the opportunity to fully settle or partially settle a bet at the displayed value ("Cashout Offer") before the market is resulted. Available online and mobile.
- Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person's agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- Cashout is currently available on the following markets:
- Horse Racing - Win or Each Way.
- Football - Match Betting; Next Team To Score; Correct Score; Half-Time/Full-Time; Both Teams To Score; Double Chance; 1st Half Result; 1st Half Correct Score; Second Half Result; Half Time Double Chance; Second Half Double Chance; Both Teams To Score In Both Halves; Both Teams To Score In 1st Half; Both Teams To Score In 2nd Half; Number of Teams To Score; Score Goal In Both Halves; Score Goal In 1st Half; Score Goal In 2nd Half; To Win Not to Nil; Match Result & Both Teams To Score; Handicap Match Result; Over/Under Total Goals; Over/Under Home Team Total Goals; Over/Under Away Team Total Goals; Over/Under First Half; Over/Under First Half Home Team Total Goals; Over/Under First Half Away Team Total Goals; Over/Under Second Half; Over/Under Second Half Home Team Total Goals; Over/Under Second Half Away Team Total Goals.
- Tennis - Match Betting; Set Betting; Set Winner; Current Set Games Total.
- Cricket - Match Betting; 1st Half Betting; Highest 1st 6 Over Totals.
- Darts - Match Betting.
- Snooker - Match Betting.
- Basketball - Match Betting; Money Line; Total Points Odd/Even; Will There Be Overtime?; 1st Half Total Points Odd/Even; 2nd Half Total Points Odd/Even; Race to 5 Points (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Quarter); Race to 10 Points (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Quarter); Race to 15 Points (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Quarter); Race to 20 Points (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Quarter); Total Points Odd/Even (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Quarter).
- Boxing - Fight Betting; Method of Victory.
- Volleyball - Match Betting; Set Betting; Total Match Points Odd/Even; Home Team Total Points Odd/Even; Away Team Total Points Odd/Even; Correct Score (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th sets); Set Extra Points Required? (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th sets); Set Lead After 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 & 20 Points (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th sets); Set Race to 5, 10, 15 & 20 Points (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th sets); Set Total Points Odd/Even (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th sets); Set Winner (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th sets).
- Handball - Match Betting; Double Result; Total Goals Odd/Even; Team to Score Last; Home Team Total Goals Odd/Even; Away Team Total Goals Odd/Even; 1st Half Total goal Even/Odd; 1st Half Race To 10 Goals; 2nd Half Total goal Even/Odd; 2nd Half Race To 10 Goals
- Where an error results in an incorrect amount being offered that is subsequently cashed out, then the Cashout transaction will be made void and the original bet will be settled on the final result with the correct prices applied to the bet. If further attempts are made to place bets or cash out on markets that are affected by an error before the error is corrected, then the cashed out amount and the stakes will be made void.
- Bets will not be placed with the sole intention to cash out, as availability is never guaranteed.
- Single and Multiple bets placed both pre-match and in-play are eligible to cash out.
- Cashout is only available on bets where all selections placed are from eligible markets.
- A Cashout offer is subject to a time delay; price fluctuations or market suspensions during this time may result in a new Cashout offer being made, or in the suspension or removal of Cashout on that selection or market at that time.
- Selected markets available only on mobile.
- The Cashout offer considers the following factors: selection, prices taken, and current bet status.
- Once a successful Cashout message is returned for a full Cashout, the bet is settled immediately and deemed final. No further event outcome will contribute to that bet.
- When a bet is partially cashed out, part of your bet is settled and any subsequent events will only impact the part of your bet that has not been cashed out.
- Cashout is subject to a maximum Cashout cap of £50,000 per bet whether cashed out in full or Partial Cashout increments. All offers are inclusive of stake.
- Partial Cashout allows you to cash out in 9% increments, with the minimum Cashout value being 9% of the total offered and the maximum value being 90% of the total offered.
- Bets that qualify for bonuses such as Lucky 15/31/63 will not have the bonus applied in addition to the Cashout offer. Cashout acceptance is final.
- Bets placed that qualify or contribute to any other offer including enhanced price specials are not eligible for Cashout and will not appear under the Cashout tab.
- Coral reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove Cashout availability at any time on any market or to any customer.
- In the event of an error in our pricing, the affected selection(s) may not be cashed out. If Cashout has been accepted in error, then the Cashout transaction will be made void and the original bet will be settled on the final result with the correct prices applied to the bet.
- Promoter: LC International Limited / Gala Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited / Coral Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited
- This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other coral.co.uk Sports Promotion.
- We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this