How does Cash Out work?
When you place a bet, you normally have to wait for a market or event to finish before potentially receiving a return on your bet. For example, if you place a bet on a football match, your bet is usually settled once the 90 minutes has ended. Cash Out changes things up a bit.
Coral uses clever algorithms to work out the relative value of your bet at the time you wish to Cash Out. The Cash Out offer considers the following factors:
- The price of your selection(s) in your original bet
- The current price of your selection(s)
- The current event(s) status
- You place a £10 bet pre-match on Arsenal to beat Chelsea at 2/1.
- Arsenal are 1-0 up after 75 minutes, but Chelsea are applying the pressure and have had several good chances.
- You decide to Cash Out and walk away with a return of £23.
This is less than you'd have won had you let the bet run and Arsenal hung on to win the match, but it's the right decision this time, as Chelsea score an equaliser in the 89th minute and the match ends a draw. Not to mention you saved yourself some serious squeaky bum time.
Cash Out may not be available when you want to Cash Out. To avoid disappointment, please don't place a bet with the sole intention to Cash Out, as availability is never guaranteed.
Coral reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove Cash Out My Bet availability at any time on any market or to any customer.