What are the potential returns for my bet?
When you place a bet, your potential returns will be displayed on the bet slip to give you an idea of how much you could win.
Please be aware that your potential returns are for guidance purposes only; your actual returns may be different. If your winnings are less than you expected, CLICK HERE for more information.
Why can't I see my potential returns?
We may not be able to calculate your potential returns in the following circumstances:
- Your bet contains a selection at Starting Price
- Your bet contains a selection at Tote odds
- One or more of your selections is involved in a dead heat
- One or more of your selections is a non-runner
- One or more of your selections is subject to a rule 4 deduction
- If inaccurate details are entered this may result in unrealistic returns
If you have multiple bets in the bet slip, the calculator will estimate your returns based on all selections winning. If you wish to calculate all potential permutations, please use a separate online bet calculator.