The following general rules apply to football betting:
Regular Play (1X2)
All three-way markets will be settled on regular play unless otherwise stated.
This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include scheduled extra time or penalty shoot-outs. If a match takes place but isn't completed as per correct format (e.g. is not a 90-minute match split into two halves) then all bets on the match will be void.
Specific extra time bets will stand regardless. This is defined as any scheduled period of play, normally two halves of 15 minutes, between the end of regular play and the end of the game. If any other time period is played these bets, they will be settled accordingly regardless of the periods played.
- For matches played at neutral venues, the team listed on the left are classed as the 'home' team.
- If your selection is involved in matches where the scheduled opponent or venue is changed, the bet is void.
- Bets on matches played at neutral venues will stand, unless the official fixture lists different team details to our scheduled match - bets in this scenario are void. When a scheduled match is listed without the term 'XI' in the team name or Club Friendlies where all bets stand regardless of the players used to complete regular play, prices are subject to fluctuation.
- A club team playing a European competition is classed as playing at home if the fixture is on a typically neutral ground - i.e. Tottenham playing Champions League home games at Wembley.
- If a match is no longer played at the venue advertised, bets will stand as long as the venue remains in the same country and is not switched to the opponent's ground. Should this occur, all bets will be void.
Starting With Less Than 11 Players: If any team starts a 90-minute competitive game with less than 11 players, all bets on that match will be made void.
Abandoned, Suspended and Postponed Matches
Abandoned matches: Any scheduled match abandoned before the completion of regular play will be made void, even if the governing body declares the result of the shortened match to stand for competition purposes. Bets on which the outcome has already been determined at the time of abandonment will stand. For example, where the first goal has been scored by a named player, the First Goalscorer and Time of First Goal markets, amongst others, will stand.
Suspended matches: Bets on any scheduled match suspended before the completion of regular play will be made void if the match is not restarted on same day (local time) and played to completion, even if the governing body declares the result of the shortened match to stand for competition purposes. Bets on which the outcome has already been determined at the time of suspension will stand.
For example, where the first goal has been scored by a named player, the First Goalscorer and Time of First Goal markets, amongst others, will stand. Where the match is concluded on the same day that it commenced (local time), all bets will stand, regardless of any suspension of play. Where markets are voided we will endeavour to make new betting markets on the event available as and when governing bodies confirm details.
- Real Madrid v Barcelona is 1-0 and is suspended due to a crowd disturbance after 47 minutes.
- Match does not continue on Same day but is played to a conclusion (48-90) a week later.
- Any bets already determined are settled eg First Goalscorer , Half-Time , First Goal etc.
- All other bets are voided.
- Real Madrid v Barcelona is 1-0 and is suspended due to a crowd disturbance after 47 minutes.
- Match continues 2 hours later on Same day and is played to a conclusion (48-90).
- All bets are settled as normal.
Postponed matches: For any cancelled or postponed match, any bets struck prior to the scheduled kick-off will be void. All bets stand on any match that is delayed prior to the scheduled kick-off time and takes place on the same day.
If a match is played prior to the date or kick-off time originally stated, then it may be included provided the bet is placed before the new time, if not, then bets will be deemed void.
If a match venue is changed then bets already placed will stand providing the revised venue is not the away team's ground, in which case bets placed on the original listing will be void.
Subsequent void matches: If a match has been completed but the result is later deemed void then all bets will be settled on the original result regardless of any subsequently rearranged fixture.
Correct Score Betting
All bets are settled on the final score at the end of regular play. If there is an option for "Any Other Score" this will include scores that do not appear in the original list of scores and will be settled accordingly:
Anytime Correct Score: All bets are settled if the score happens anytime during regular time.
Half-time Betting: Bets are settled on the result of the match at the end of the first half (end of 45 minutes including injury time). Bets will be void if the match is abandoned in the first half.
Both Teams To Score: Valid during regular play only. If a match is abandoned, all bets are void except if the settlement has already been determined, e.g. if both teams have already scored at the point of abandonment then 'YES' will be settled as the winner. Own goals count in this market.
Total Goals - Over/Under: Predict whether the total number of goals scored in regular play will be over or under a certain number, e.g. Over/Under 0.5 goals, 1.5 goals, 2.5 goals etc. In the event of a match being abandoned before the end of regular play then all bets will be void unless already determined.
Total Goals - Exact: Predict the exact number of goals scored in regular play.
Total Goals 1st half - Exact and 2nd half - Exact: Predict the exact number of goals scored in a 45-minute half (including injury time).
Number of Goals - Odd/Even: Predict whether the total number of goals will be an odd or even number (no goals scored counts as even). Extra time and penalties do not count. If a match is abandoned before regular play has been completed, then all bets will be void.
Number of Goals 1st half - Odd/Even: Predict whether the total number of goals in the first half will be an odd or even (no goals scored counts as even).
Total Goals - Over/Under 1st half and Over/Under 2nd half: Predict whether the total number of goals scored in a 45-minute half will be over or under a certain number, e.g. Over/Under 0.5 goals, 1.5 goals, 2.5 goals etc. In the event of a match being abandoned before the half has been completed then all bets will be void unless already determined.
Team to Score First/Second/Next Goal/First In A Half: Own goals count to the side credited with the goal. If 'No Goal' is not offered in this market and no goal is scored in the specific half, bets on either team will be losers. Extra time does not count for this market.
Team to Score Last: Bets will be void if the match is abandoned.
1X2 and Over/Under (Match Result and Over/Under): A prediction on who will win the match and the total amount of goals scored during regular play, with an Over/Under. E.g. Bayern Munich to win and Over 2.5 goals in the match. If a match is abandoned all bets will be void.
Match Result and Both Teams to Score: A prediction on who will win the match with both teams scoring a goal during regular play. All other outcomes are available under this market. If a match is abandoned all bets will be void.
All goalscorer bets (First/Last/Anytime) are offered on selected major games and are settled based on regular play only. Prices for unquoted players will always be available on request and will count as winners if they score and have not been quoted. Own goals do not count for any goalscorer markets, unless stated.
- Bets are accepted on the player to score the first/last legal goal in regular play.
- Own goals count.
- If a game is abandoned, the first legal goal scored counts. If no goal has been scored, all bets are void. In a 'Last Goalscorer' market, all bets are void if the game is abandoned.
- A player needs to have entered the field of play to be valid, if they haven't, they are classed as a 'non-runner' so then bets are void.
"Own Goal": If the first goal is an "Own Goal", this market will be settled on the player to score the next legal goal, except bets on players who have not entered the field of play before the first goal. All bets on these players are void.
"Not in List": If the first goal is scored by a player who is not in the list of players to bet on, all bets are lost, except bets on players who have not entered the field of play before the first goal has been scored. Bets on these players are void.
Bets are also available on the First Home/Away Goalscorer where the above terms apply, but choosing designated players for either the home or away team.
Bets are settled on all players who score a legal goal in regular play only. If a player doesn't enter the field of play during the game at all, then all bets on this selection are void. If the game is abandoned at any time, all bets remain valid if already determined.
Player to score 2/3 goals or more
Bets are settled on all players who score two/three or more legal goals in regular play only. If a player doesn't enter the field of play during the game, then all bets on this player are void. If the game is abandoned at any time, all bets remain valid if already determined.
Player to Score and their Team to Win/Lose/Draw the Match
Bets are settled on all players who score a legal goal (during regular play only) and their respective team wins, loses or draws the match. Only applies to players that enter the field at any point in the game, if a player doesn't play then all bets are void.
If a game is abandoned, Wincast bets are settled at Anytime Goalscorer singles, as long as the designated player has featured in the match.
Goalscorer Match Bets: When we have a match bet for two players in the same game, both players must start the match for bets to stand. If either player fails to start, all bets are void.
When we have a match bet for two players in the same tournament, bets stand if at least one player plays and scores. Bets are void if neither player takes part in the tournament or if both players finish on equal goals.
- Bets are settled on the first player to score and the final score - regular play only.
- Own goals count towards the final score but not the first goal scorer.
- Only players that enter the field of play are valid, those that don't will be deemed "non-runners" - all bets on this player/score will revert to a Correct Score single at the prevailing odds.
- If a game is abandoned, all bets are void unless the first goal has been scored and bets will be settled as a First Goalscorer single.
- Scorecast prices are different from the accumulator price for the two separate outcomes.
Player to Score FIRST and their Team to Win/Lose/Draw the Match
- Bets are settled on the player who scores the first goal and their respective team wins, loses or draws the match in regular play.
- Only valid for players that enter the field of play during the match.
- If a match is abandoned, bets are settled as Anytime Goalscorer singles as long as the player played some part in the match.
Player To Score Exactly 1/2/3
To win you must successfully forecast a player to score exactly one, two or three goals during 90 minutes of normal play. Bets stand as long as your selected player plays some part in the match. If your selected player does not take any part in the match, bets are void.
Player Score In Both Halves
To win you must successfully forecast a player to score at least one goal in both halves of normal play (90 minutes). Bets stand as long as your selected player plays some part in the first half, if they don't, bets are void.
Player To Outscore The Opposition
To win you must successfully forecast a player to score more goals than the entire opposing team during 90 minutes. Bets stand as long as your selected player plays some part in the match, if they don't, bets are void.
Player to Score the Winning Goal
Bets are settled on the player to score the winning goal in the match within 90 minutes. If a match is not completed, all bets will be void. We will make every effort to quote prices for all probable players but prices for unquoted players are available on request and those players will count as winners in the event that they score the winning goal.
Should a team win by more than one goal the following rules apply:
- The separating goal will be deemed the winning goal (e.g. if a team wins 3-1, the player who scores to make it 2-1 will be settled as the winner).
- Own goals do not count - if an own goal is deemed the winning goal, the settlement carries over to the next goal. If the winning goal is an own goal with no further goals scored after (i.e. 1-0), all bets will stand.
- Any disputes on goalscorers, bets are settled on the first result published by the official source, governing body or the official website of the relevant event immediately after the match has finished. Any subsequent corrections will not apply.
- Any further disputes, we will use independent sources such as the Press Association to decide settlement or, if unavailable, we'll use our own statistics.
Goalscorer Head-to-Head match betting
Only available during regular play and both players must start the match for the bet to stand, if either fails to start, the bet is void.
Next Goalscorer (In-Play)
- Requires you to predict the player that will score the next goal in the match.
- Only available In-Play. 90 minutes only, unless otherwise stated. All players that have taken some part in the game before the next goal is scored will be deemed runners.
- Bets on players that do not take any part in the game before the next goal is scored will be void. If there are no further goals scored "No Goalscorer" will be the winning selection.
- If no price is offered for "No Goalscorer" and no further goals are scored, then all bets on the market will be void. If odds are quoted for an own goal, where the next goal is an own goal, bets on named players to score the next goal will be settled as losers.
- If an own goal is not offered the market will be settled on the next goal following the own goal.
First Goalscorer - Odd/Even Goal Minute
- A bet made up of two selections - first player to score AND time of goal to be an odd or even number.
- Both parts of the selection need to be correct for the bet to be deemed a winner.
- Only players that take part in the match are valid for the 'First Player to Score' market.
- If the game finishes goalless the bet will be deemed a loser unless your selection hasn't taken part in the game in which case the bet will be made void.
- Bets are settled on the first result announced by the official source/governing body or alternatively the official website of the relevant event.
- If the first goal is scored in injury time, the bet is settled on the official result. E.g. if the first goal is scored in the third minute of first half injury time, and the time is announced as the 45th minute - bets are settled on an 'Odd' minute.
Trialists do not count for the First (or Last) Player to Score bets.
First/Anytime Goalscorer Timecast/Timecast Plus
Valid for the first/anytime goalscorer and time of the first goal, in regular play only. This market is settled on the player to score the first/anytime legal goal, own goals do not count. If a game is abandoned, the first legal goal will be valid, however, if no goal has been scored then all bets are void. A player must have played some part of the game, otherwise they are deemed to be a "non-runner" and all bets on this player are void.
"Own Goal": If the first goal is an "Own Goal", this market will be settled on the player to score the next legal goal, except bets on players who have not entered the field of play before the first goal has been scored, which means that such players are deemed "non-runners". All bets on these players are void.
"Not in List": If the first goal is scored by a player who is not listed, all bets are "lost", except bets on players who have not entered the field of play before the first goal has been scored, which means that such players are deemed "non-runners". Bets on these players are void.
- 1st minute - 1 second to 59 seconds.
- 2nd minute - 1 minute to 1 minute 59 seconds.
For example, if a bet is placed on the first goal to be scored between 1 and 10 minutes and a goal is scored at 10 minutes 49 seconds, the bet will lose as this falls within the 11 to 20 minutes time frame.
Injury Time: If a goal is scored in injury time of the first half, the winning selection will be the 41-50 mins bracket. If a goal is scored in injury time of the second half, the winning selection would be the 81-90 mins bracket. If the match is abandoned after the first goal has been scored, then all bets will stand. If no goal has been scored all bets will be void.
Total Shirt Numbers
Correctly predict the total shirt numbers of the game's goalscorers. Own goals count in this market, and the shirt number of the own goal scorer counts toward the side credited with the goal. Players without a shirt number will be allocated number 12, and if a match is abandoned then all bets are void unless already determined.
How will the first goal be scored?
"Free kick": Deemed the winning option if the free kick taker scores directly from the free kick and is named as the goalscorer.
"Kick": Any goal scored that is not an "Own Goal", a direct "Free Kick", a "Penalty" or a "Header" is settled as a "Kick". Must be scored by any part of the body other than the head is deemed to be a "Shot". Rule applies to subsequent goals and we also offer markets on - left leg, right leg, head or any other part of the body.
Deflections: If a goal is credited to a player but takes a deflection off another player before going in the goal, the deflection is not taken into account.
Own goals: Own goals don't count for this market - all bets are settled on the next goal if an own goal is scored.
Handicap bets are settled on the basis that one of the teams is given a goal(s) start. Bets are settled by adding or subtracting the goal(s) start to the regular result. Bets will be void if the match is abandoned.
Half time/Full time: Bets are available on most matches where 1X2 prices are quoted. Bets are settled based on the result of the match at half time and full time (including injury time). Bets will be void if the match is abandoned.
1st Half Result/2nd Half Result: Correctly predict the result for each separate half in one 90-minute game.
For example, if Lincoln play Dagenham and lead 1-0 at half time and the game then finishes 1-0 after 90 mins, the result will be settled as Lincoln winning the first half and the draw as the result in the second half.
Double Chance: Bets are settled on the following possible outcomes in a specified football match:
- 1 or X - If the result is either a home or draw then bets on this option are winners
- X or 2 - If the result is either a draw or away then bets on this option are winners
- 1 or 2 - If the result is either a home or away then bets on this option are winners
If a match is played at a neutral venue the team listed first is deemed the home team for betting purposes. All bets settled on regular play.
Example: Celtic versus Rangers would appear as:
- Home/Draw - Celtic to win/Match to end in a draw
- Away/Draw - Rangers to win/Match to end in a draw
- Home/Away - Celtic to win/Rangers to win
Draw No Bet: Which team will win the match? If the game finishes in a draw, then stakes will be refunded.
Corners markets: Corners awarded but not taken do not count, e.g. corner is awarded before the final whistle and is not taken before the end of regular play.
Number of corners in a specific 15-minute period: Bets will be settled on the exact time the corners are taken rather than awarded or detailed by relevant third-party feed providers. If any resulting corner is not taken, it will not count for betting purposes.
Number of Corners (Regular time) - total over/under: Bets will be settled on the total number of corners in regular play. If a game is abandoned before then all bets will be void unless already determined.
- Number of Corners - Team 1/Team 2 for first half and second half: Bets will be settled on the total number of corners in regular play for the specified team and specified half of play.
- Most Corners - Team (3-way): Bets will be settled on the team who receives the most corners in regular play. If a match is abandoned, then all bets will be void.
- Most Corners first half/second half (3-way): Bets will be settled on the half with the most corners in regular play. If a match is abandoned, then all bets will be void.
- Race to Three Corners and Race to Three Corners - second half: Bets will be settled on the team who reach the quoted number of corners first. If a match is abandoned, then all bets will be void. If neither team reaches the quoted number, bets will be void.
- Number of Corners - Odd/Even: Predict whether the total number of corners will be an odd or even number (no corner taken counts as even).
- Number of Corners first half - Odd/Even: Predict whether the total number of corners in the first half will be an odd or even number (no corner taken counts as even).
- Corners Double Result: This market offers betting on which team is awarded the most corners in the first half, and then which team is awarded the most corners in the second half.
For settlement purposes, the timing of any corners will be based upon the time the kick was taken and not the time at which it was awarded.
During tournaments, bets are settled on the total number of bookings that occur within a specified FIFA or UEFA tournament. The official result from the FIFA or UEFA website will be used for settlement.
All Cards shown are for regular play only, so any bookings that take place in extra time do not count for betting purposes. Any cards cancelled by the referee during the course of the match, shown to non-active players and cards shown before the kick off or after the final whistle do not count. Cards shown during the half-time interval count towards second half and full-time markets.
Cards shown between the final whistle of regular time and the start of extra time do not count.
For all markets relating to booking points, the following rules apply:
- Red card - 25 points (second yellow cards are ignored, so a maximum of 35 points can be awarded per player).
For all markets relating to cards, the following rules apply:
- Yellow card - 1
- Red card - 2 (Second yellows are ignored so a maximum of three cards can be awarded per player)
First yellow/red card
Alongside the markets for the first yellow/red card for a specific, we also offer the option of "both at the same time". This occurs when play doesn't continue between the first and second yellow/red cards.
Example: A player from Team A receives a yellow card for a foul. If a player from Team B retaliates with a foul - before play continues (the free kick is taken) - and also receives a yellow card, then the "both at the same time" result applies. If two or more players receive a card for the same incident, then the player who is first shown a card by the referee will be deemed the winner. Where the selected player does not take part or comes on after the first card is received, bets will be void.
Will (player X) get a yellow card (regular play only)?: Only players that take part in the match are valid for this market. Cards shown to non-players, e.g. managers, substitutes do not count.
Number of yellow/red cards: If a player is sent off for two yellow cards, this counts as two yellow cards and one red card for betting purposes. If the match is abandoned, all bets will be void unless the market is already determined - e.g. Team A over 2.5 yellow cards - three yellow cards awarded to Team A before abandonment is settled as a winner.
Half Time Betting
Bets placed on outcomes during the first half apply to events from kick-off to the end of the half (45 minutes plus injury time). If a match is abandoned, bets are void unless already determined. This includes the 'Half Time or Full Time' market, if a match is abandoned after the first half, winning selections for that period stand and all other bets are void.
- All bets placed on outcomes to occur during the Half Time break apply to the period between the end of the first half and the time at which the second half commences.
- Bets placed on outcomes to occur in the second half apply to the period between the start and end of the second.
- The start/end of the half is defined by the referee's whistle.
- All cards shown outside of regular play will not count (Half Time break & after Full Time whistle)
Team to win both halves: The 90-minute match is split into two 45-minute halves, your selection must outscore the opponent in both halves. E.g. If your team is leading 1-0 in the first half, and the game finishes 1-0, the score in the second 45 minutes was 0-0, a draw, and therefore only the first half is deemed a winner and the bet loses.
Teams: For bets referring to teams, own goals always count for the team the goal is awarded to in the match. E.g. if a player of Team A scores an own goal, the goal will be awarded to Team B for betting purposes.
Goalscorers: Own goals do not count on goalscorer markets.
Highest Scoring Half: Correctly predict which half will contain more goals, and if the two halves will be drawn.
Time of the First Goal: Correctly select the time that the game's first goal will be scored, within the stated time period. Singles are only accepted on this market;
Highest Scoring Team/Match: Bet on which team/match will produce the most goals on a given match day. In the event of a tie, Dead Heat rules apply unless the price for a tie is quoted. Only the named games count for betting purposes. If five or more games are offered and two or more of the games are postponed, then all bets are void. If fewer than five games are offered and one or more of the games are postponed, then all bets are void.
Run of play: This bet will be settled on the first team to take the lead in combination with the final result at the end of regular play regardless of how often the lead may change in between.
Team to Lead at Anytime: Bets are settled when a team takes the lead in a match. Own goals DO count for this market. Both teams can be settled as winners during the course of the game, if they both take the lead within the normal 90 minutes.
If a match is abandoned, all bets on this market will be made void except where settlement has already been determined. For example, if either or both teams have led at the point the match is abandoned.
Team To Lead At Half-time & Fail To Win: Prices are for the team to be winning at half-time and fail to win the match (i.e. lose or draw). If the match is abandoned, then all bets will be void unless already determined.
Team to Score First and Last: If the game ends in a goalless draw, all bets on this market are void. Extra time does not count for the purposes of this market.
For all bets referring to occurrences or results in relation to time periods, bets will be settled on the exact time as shown by the clock of the TV/Feed providers, e.g. 15-minute bets, time of first goal and time of last goal. If these results are unavailable or ambiguous, settlements will be based on official statistics and data provided by third-party feed providers.
0-Minute Free-Kick, Corner and Throw-In Betting (including bookings, goals and the result at the end of just that 10-minute period): Available on the number of free kicks, corners and throw-ins, in a 10-minute segment, during a match.
- The 80 minutes to full-time segment will include any stoppage/injury time at the end of the match.
- A penalty is not classed as a free kick and the actual free kick, corner or throw must be completed to be counted in the total. Simply being awarded a free-kick will not count for settlement purposes.
Rapid Fire Football Markets
Rapid Fire is an innovative and immediate in-play product offered on selected football matches. A specific betting window, it allows you to place bets on what the next outcome of the match will be.
Rapid Fire features the following markets which are offered at various intervals during the match:
- Next Set Piece
- What's Next?
- Rapid Goal
- A goal in the next 60 seconds of a Free Kick, Corner or Penalty being taken
The betting window for a Rapid Goal market will typically be activated shortly after the whistle is blown for a Free Kick in an attacking area, Corner or Penalty, and close a few seconds before the Free Kick, Corner or Penalty is actually taken.
As soon as the Free Kick, Corner or Penalty is taken, an on-screen countdown bar will start counting down from 60, representing the period in which a goal must be scored to be considered a "Rapid Goal".
If the referee blows the whistle for a penalty kick during the 60-second Rapid Goal in-play period, the penalty will be deemed to have occurred within the 60-second in-play period, regardless of when it is actually performed.
For example, if (i) the referee blows the whistle for a penalty kick in the 59th second following a Free Kick and Corner (ii) the penalty kick is successful, then, regardless of when the penalty kick was actually performed, the goal will be deemed to have been scored within the 60-second in-play period for purposes of resulting the Rapid Goal bet.
For result purposes, a goal will be deemed to have been scored the moment the ball completely crosses the goal-line and is awarded by the referee (E.g., if the ball passes the goal-line within the 60-second Rapid Goal in-play period, but the goal is not awarded because, for example, a foul occurred before the shot, then a goal is deemed to have not been scored).
Rapid Fire markets are made available to customers at various intervals in selected matches. The outcome is specific to the stated time during the match as displayed in the market header.
Betting Window: When the market is activated a 40-second countdown timer appears highlighted in green, this is the bet placement period. The timer will change to red in the last 10 seconds of the betting opportunity.
"Cooling Off" Period: Following the 40-second betting window the countdown timer will turn green stating a period of 'no more bets'. The market will display this status for 10 seconds. An "In Progress" message will appear highlighted in blue, following the "Cooling Off" period, informing that all accepted bets are now active.
Result: Once the result is known, the winning selection will be highlighted, and bets have now been settled. The Rapid Fire market will remain suspended until the next time-stamped market is activated.
For both Rapid Fire markets, any of the wagering options may be suspended at any point during the 40-second betting window if the trader deems it necessary.
The following rules apply to this market:
Football bets will be settled on the basis of results determined by the Press Association's (PA) initial decision. If the PA do not cover a match, settlement will be based on the results as determined by the relevant football association.
Result After XX Minutes
Betting on who is winning a match at specified times throughout the match.
Markets are settled on the score at the following intervals:
- 14:59 for the 15-minute market
- 29:59 for the 30-minute market
- 59:59 for the 60-minute market
- 74:59 for the 75-minute market
Time of First/Next Match Goal: For settlement purposes the first minute of the game is from 1 second to 59 seconds. The 2nd minute is from 1 minute to 1 minute 59 seconds and so on.
If a goal is scored in injury time of the first half, the winning selection will be the 41-50 mins bracket. If a goal is scored in injury time of the second half, the winning selection would be the 81-90 mins bracket.
If the match is abandoned after the first goal has been scored, then all bets will stand. If no goal has been scored all bets will be void.
Time of Next Home/Away Goal: In games played at a neutral venue, the home side will be deemed to be the first named one.
If a goal is scored in first half injury time, the winning selection will be the 41-50 mins bracket. If a goal is scored in second half injury time, the winning selection would be the 81-90 mins bracket.
Early/Late Goal Time Before/After: Betting on early/late goal time in the match. Markets are settled on the time of the early/late goal time before time "x" and after time "y". For example: Early goal time - Before/after 15 minutes i.e. before 0-14.59 minutes and after is 15.00 - 90.00 minutes. If no goal is scored, then bets are void.
Official Added Time First Half/Second Half: Bets on the amount of injury time are settled based on the number of minutes displayed on the fourth official's board.
Extra Time Betting
Extra time is defined as any scheduled period of play between the end of normal time (i.e. 90 minutes play plus any time added on for stoppages) and the end of the game, not including penalty shootouts.
All Extra Time betting markets, such as 'Correct Score', or 'Time of First Goal', will start from the beginning of extra time and not include normal time.
Markets offering odds on penalties being scored or missed will be settled with all selections as losers in the event of no penalty being awarded.
For settlement purposes, the timing of any penalty kicks will be based upon the time the kick was taken and not the time at which it was awarded.
Penalty Shootouts: The in-play markets "Shootout winner", "Outcome of Next Penalty", "Sudden death?" and "Total penalties converted" apply only to the result of a penalty shootout.
Penalties scored in normal time and/or extra time will not count. A shootout is deemed to have gone to sudden death if both sides have taken five penalties each and the score remains level. Sudden death rounds of one kick each are then taken until one team scores and the other team does not. In the event that a match does not go to a penalty shootout, all bets on these four in-play markets will be void.
Win On Penalties: The match must go to a penalty shootout, if it doesn't bets will be losers.
Player To Be Involved In Shootout: Prices are for a player to take a penalty in a shoot-out. The player needs to be on pitch at the end of extra time for the bet to stand.
First/Last Goalkeeper To Touch The Ball In Play: Will be settled on the first/last designated goalkeeper to touch the ball in open play.
First Match to "X"
Where "First Match to X" lists only limited selections, others will be available on request. Where no match in the tournament meets the requirement, all bets will be void. Where matches are scheduled to kick-off simultaneously, if these are the first matches to meet the requirement, Dead Heat rules apply regardless of time of final whistle (0-0) or times of goals scored (4/5 goals).
How many goals will be scored in League X (matches played on Date X)?: This bet refers to the total number of goals scored in matches on a given day at a specified time, e.g. fixtures must all kick off at the same time. Should any games be postponed, or any games added to the schedule after the initial odds have been posted, then all bets will be void. Should any games be abandoned during play, then all bets will be void unless already determined.
Team To Qualify for next round: If a game offered within a specific round of a competition is postponed, 'Team To Qualify' bets still stand, irrespective of the length of the delay. If a team qualifies for the next round but no match is played (opposition withdraws/is disqualified), all bets on the To Qualify market will be void.
Combi+/Price Boosts and Lightning Boosts/Build A Bet Price Boost: This category contains selected games where special odds are offered - the odds for these bets are higher than those offered for the same games as part of the regular betting line-up.
Bets placed in this category will be multi-bets consisting of at least two, three or four selections as an enhanced price, e.g. FC Bayern, Borussia Dortmund and Werder Bremen all to win (enhanced from 3.50 to 4.20). If any of the teams mentioned do not play or matches are not completed on specified date, all bets are void.
Price Boosts and Lightning Boosts: This category contains single selections that have been boosted in price, available as a Single only. If any of the selections mentioned do not play on specified date, then all bets are void.
Build A Bet Price Boost: This category is a selection of multiple market selections or related contingency offered as a single price, e.g. Team A to score first, Team B to win a match, Team B over 3.5 yellow cards and Player A to score anytime. If any of the selections mentioned do not play on specified date, then all bets are void. If a player enters the field of play before the market can be settled.
Rest of the Match - Current Score/Rest of the half - Current result (Live betting)
This bet is settled referring to the result of the game between the placement of the bet and the end of regular time.
The correct result is the theoretical outcome of the game if the score at the time of bet placement had been 0-0. The current score at the time of bet placement is displayed in the market title (e.g.: 'rest of the match - current result 1-2'). The bet "Rest of the half - current result" is settled accordingly.
First defending Team to have their Crossbar/Post hit first: All hits of posts and crossbars count for this bet, regardless of the post/crossbar being hit in the course of a scored goal or not.
Conference Specials (specific league specials)
All bets offered under 'Conference specials' refer to the matches of specific leagues that start at specific times (information about the games involved is available directly at the betting event). The outcome of the bets is based on the aggregated results (i.e. goals, cards, penalties...) of the involved teams.
In case of abandonments, delays or interruptions, the following rules apply:
- If at least one of the involved matches starts more than one hour after the scheduled kick-off, all bets will be void.
- If at least one of the involved matches is abandoned, all bets will be void except for those which are already determined.
- If at least one of the involved matches is interrupted and continued more than 60 minutes after the interruption, all bets will be void.
- Bets on 'Which team will score the first goal' will be settled based on Central European time and not of the time played in each match.
Build a Bet: For reference to any bets struck using Build a Bet, refer to the general Build a Bet Terms and Conditions and Betting rules for guidance. These will always take precedence over the Football rules listed above.
Star Player: In the event that the player does not start the match, then all bets are void. Extra time and penalty shoot-outs do not count.
Shot on target: A shot on target is defined as any goal attempt that:
- Goes into the net regardless of intent.
- Is a clear attempt to score that would have gone into the net but for being saved by the goalkeeper or being stopped by a player that is deemed to be the "last man".
- Shots directly hitting the frame of the goal are not counted as shots on target, unless the ball goes in and is awarded as a goal.
- Shots blocked by another player, who is not the last man, are not counted as shots on target.
- Opta Sports will be used as the primary source of data for settlement of these markets. In the event of Opta Sports not being available for result we will endeavour to source the results from any other official data source.
Goal Assist: A goal assist is defined as the final touch (pass, pass-cum-shot or any other touch) leading to the recipient of the ball scoring a goal.
If the final touch (as defined in bold) is deflected by an opposition player, the initiator is only given a goal assist if the receiving player was likely to receive the ball without the deflection.
Own goals, directly taken free kicks, direct corner goals and penalties do not get an assist awarded.
Opta Sports will be used as the primary source of data for settlement of these markets, should Opta not be available we will endeavour to source the results from any other official data source.
The winner of the First Assist will be the player who is credited with the first assist of the game, and not who assists the first goal of the game. e.g. In the event that no assist is awarded for the first goal, then the bet will roll over onto the assist for the goal after this and so on, until a goal is scored with an assist which is officially awarded. If the match ends 0-0, ˜No Goal' will be deemed the winner. Bets stand as long as your selected player plays some part in the match. If your selected player does not take any part in the match, these bets will be settled as void.
Throw Ins In Match: Total number of throw ins taken (not awarded), during a game. Opta Sports will be used as the primary source of data for settlement of these markets, if Opta is unavailable we will endeavour to source the results from any other official data source.
What will happen first?: Bet on what will happen first to a nominated player during the course of a game, e.g. substituted, sent off etc. Only applies to players who start the game.
"Set up a goal" or "Goal assist" is defined as the last player from the scoring team to touch the ball before the goalscorer. It must be from open play - corners and free-kicks do not count. Players brought down for penalties and own goals are not credited with an assist.
Number of Offsides: We will refer to Opta (or any other official data source) to settle this market. If a match is abandoned, all bets on this market will be made void except where settlement has already been determined.
How many times will the Woodwork be Hit?: We count every instance in which the ball hits the woodwork - i.e. the posts or crossbar - during active play. If the ball hits the woodwork after the referee has stopped play it will not count. Instances where the ball hits the woodwork twice or more in succession will count separately.
Extra time and penalty shoot-outs do not count and if a match is abandoned all bets on this market will be made void except where settlement has already been determined.
Man Of The Match
Man of the Match markets are settled as follows:
- Man of the Match announced in commentary during the live broadcasting of the match.
- If there is no announcement during the match, we refer to the Man of the Match award presented during the live broadcasting.
- If there is no presentation, it refers to the quoted player as Man of the Match on the broadcasting channel's official website.
- If the broadcaster's official website does not quote a player as being Man of the Match, we will settle on the player quoted on the governing body's website - i.e. the FA, UEFA etc.
- If we are still unable to settle the market via the methods described above, then all bets on the Man of the Match market will be void.
- Bets are only valid on players that take any part in the match, any bets on players that don't take part will be void.
- We will also be able to offer a price, upon request, on any player not quoted in the market.
- Any unquoted player will be deemed the winner should they receive the Man of the Match award.
This bet involves predicting the outcome of 6 Yes/No scenarios.
- The odds are 33/1 if all six scenarios are predicted correctly.
- One scenario result is not declared or is unobtainable that selection will be excluded - bet reduced to 16/1 for the remaining five scenarios.
- Two scenario results are not declared or unobtainable, those selections will be excluded - bet reduced to 10/1 for the four remaining scenarios.
- Three scenario results are not declared or unobtainable, then the Yes/No bet will be void.
- In the market "will (team) make the last substitution?", where multiple substitutions are made within the same break of play, the market will be settled on whichever team's player physically comes into the pitch last.
How Many Will Win?: This special will contain a pre-defined number of selections whereby bets can be placed on a minimum number of winners from the list. Single bets only, and valid within regular play only.
All teams will be listed within the selection along with the minimum number of winners required i.e. 3 or more of Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea or Tottenham to win.
All matches to be played within 24 hours of scheduled start time or all bets void.
Daily goal totals: Correctly predict the total number of goals per day, on regular play only. Own goals count for in this market, but extra time and penalty shootouts are excluded.
Total number of goals/tournament: This bet includes all goals scored in regular time (including added time) and in extra time. Goals scored in penalty shootouts do not count.
For all bets referring to goalscorers in a tournament (e.g. Top Goalscorer, Goalscorer Head-to-Head, Top Team Goalscorer, Top Club Goalscorer, Top League Goalscorer), goals scored in extra time will count for settlement purposes. Penalty shootouts do not count.
Tournament or Cup Winner: If your selected team fails to qualify, withdraws or is disqualified, all bets placed on the team are deemed as losers.
Top Tournament/League Goalscorer: Goals scored in regular and extra time count; penalty shoot outs are excluded. Dead Heat rules apply rather than the player receiving the Golden Boot etc. (Team quoted for players are for reference purposes only).
Players need to be named in a tournament squad to be valid for top tournament/Top Team Goalscorer betting markets.
Bets placed on a player to be the top scorer in a given league are based on regular season games only. Any goals scored in subsequent play-off games do not count for betting purposes. Bets will stand if a player is named in the squad.
Top Team/Top Club Goalscorer: Goals scored in regular and extra-time count. Goals scored in Penalty shoot-outs do not count. Dead Heat rules apply. For the FA Cup, goals count from the 1st round proper onwards.
Tournament Winner/Top Goalscorer double: A special price applies to the Tournament Winner and the Tournament Top Goalscorer. Dead Heat rules apply.
Where there is a special price for a Tournament Top Goalscorer and Team To Win, any Dead Heat occurring in the Top Tournament Goalscorer part of the bet will be applied to the whole special bet.
Golden Ball/Glove: This market is settled on the winner of the Golden Ball/Glove (the best player/goalkeeper of the tournament as declared by FIFA).
Player of the Tournament: This market is settled on the winner of Player of the Tournament (as declared by the governing body). Any subsequent alterations will be ignored for settlement purposes.
Top Continental Team: Bets are settled on the round a team exits the competition, regardless of extra-time, should a team win the final they are deemed the top team. Dead Heat rules apply.
Tournament/Group/Daily Totals: This rule refers to all bets concerning the total number of goals, cards, corners or penalties occurring in a tournament, within a tournament group or on a specific matchday containing the betting options 'over' and 'under'.
For Tournament/Group/Daily Totals Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Corners, Penalties only events occurring in regular play (including added time) will count.
The following markets are settled according to the first statistics published by WhoScored.com:
- Highest Rated Player
- Highest Rated Player W/O X Player
- Highest Rated Player Outright
- Player to have the most shots
- Player to make the most tackles
Further alterations will not be considered and if the results are not published by WhoScored.com, markets will be void. If a game goes to Extra Time, results will be settled after 120 minutes and penalties, where applicable.
Only players that have taken part in the game will be valid, those that don't will be deemed "non-runners" and other players are available on request if not originally quoted. 'Highest Rated Player' is independent of any 'Man of the Match' market settlement.
Highest Rated Player: In the event that more than one player receives the same performance rating, the highest rated player market will be settled according to which player receives the green star on the WhoScored.com website.
Highest Rated Player W/O X Player: In the event that the excluded player is awarded the Highest Rating and the green star, and more than one other player receives the same second highest performance rating, the 'Highest Rated Player W/O' market will be settled as a Dead Heat between however many players scored the same performance rating to two decimal places.
Highest Rated Player Outright - Offered on tournaments: This will be settled based on the player with the highest overall average score for the tournament. Only players with total appearances greater than the average number of appearances for the tournament qualify and are displayed on WhoScored.com. Dead Heat rules will apply should more than one player end on the same average to two decimal places.
The official result from the UEFA or FIFA website will be used for settlement.
Outright Markets: In the event of a shortened season due to unforeseen circumstances settlement will be based on the official result announced by the competition's governing body. Bets will stand on any team that does not complete all its fixtures.
League Winner: Bets are settled on which team wins the league at the end of the season, including any tie breaker used to decide the winner and/or play-offs (unless specifically mentioned in the market title).
Top League Goalscorer: Bets are settled on the player who scores the most goals in the league indicated in the market title. Only league goals count - excluding play-off matches. Own goals do not count. Dead Heat rules apply.
Relegation betting: Only valid for teams that begin the start of the season, if any are removed/expelled before all games are completed, they are deemed void and a new market is formed. Relegation covers automatic places and the outcome of promotion/relegation play-offs. Points deductions are also covered.
Season Handicap winner: Bets are settled after handicap points have been added to all teams' final league points total. Dead Heat rules apply. If the league is ended prematurely, all season handicap bets will be void.
Season match bets/highest finish: Bets will be settled on the team that achieves highest league placing at the end of the season.
Next Permanent Club/International Manager/Coach
Any appointment described by the named club/national team as 'interim', 'caretaker', 'temporary' (including an appointment described as 'to the end of the season') must remain as manager in that capacity for at least 10 completed consecutive Domestic League games (or three consecutive full senior international games, including friendlies), for them to be considered to have been appointed as the next first team manager, and we will settle the market accordingly on that person.
The actual duration of the manager's contract will not be relevant for the purpose of this market, and is settled using official information provided by the named club/national side. We reserve the right to wait for further official announcements before the market is settled.
In the event that the named club/national team changes the structure of their management team and doesn't call the appointed individual first team manager, we will settle the market on the individual who is responsible for picking the first team.
In the event of any ambiguity over the appointment, we may determine using our reasonable discretion how to settle the market based on all the information available to us at the relevant time.
Next Manager To Leave: The date shown for the market is for display purposes and is pushed back each time there is a round of league matches and will continue to be done so until a manager leaves.
If no managers leave before the end of the season, then the selection of 'No Manager' will be a winner. When a manager leaves the market is settled and a new market is then set up and the process repeats until the end of the season.
Player/Club Transfer specials: Bets are settled on the next permanent club as announced by the official club statement. Loan deals do not count unless otherwise stated.
To Play For
To Play For markets are settled as follows:
- Specified National Team - must gain full international cap for nominated team (must play, not just be named to the squad). Friendlies count.
- Specified Professional Domestic Team - must make an appearance in a competitive official league match for a team in any of the following divisions: English Premier League, English Championship, English League 1, English League 2, Scottish Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup or EFL Trophy. Friendlies do not count.
- For women's football, only league match appearances for clubs in the following competitions count: WSL, WSL2 (England) and SWPL (Scotland).
- League matches in the highest tier league from the following countries will also count: Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal.
This is a market in which two teams, who will not be playing against each other, are selected by us.
The bet is then for one team to score more goals than the other team in their respective matches. The following conditions apply:
- A price will be offered for each team and the draw.
- For example, if the pairing is Tottenham and Arsenal, and Tottenham score two goals in their match and Arsenal only score once in their match, Tottenham will be declared the winner irrespective of their home, away or draw result.
- If both teams score the same number of goals in their respective matches, then the "draw" option is the winner.
For games where video assistant referee (VAR) is used, the following rules will apply.
The company reserves the right to suspend the Cash Out option before, during or after VAR, until the outcome is determined by an official decision. Scoreboard information is for indicative purposes only and dependent on VAR outcomes all markets will be settled, or resettled if necessary, on the official result.
- Goals: Goals will be deemed to have occurred at the actual time of their occurrence, not the time the goal was confirmed by VAR. Where a market has been settled, the outcome of which is reversed following a subsequent VAR.
- Penalties: If a penalty is ordered to be retaken by VAR for whatever reason, then the original penalty will not count towards any official settlement. Should VAR rules that a penalty should be retaken, this will still count as one penalty has been kicked for settlement purposes. If a penalty is awarded then reversed by the referee following VAR, bets will stand for the next penalty. If a penalty is awarded but the penalty taker is penalised for an infringement, then this will not count as a penalty taken.
- VAR Reviews: Bets are settled on regular play only. If a referee changes a decision after consulting with VAR, then this decision will be deemed a VAR Review and bets settled accordingly.
- VAR Check: This takes place in the background and is not made by the referee. All bets will be settled on VAR Review only and not VAR Checks. Example: The referee makes a signal that a VAR Review is underway by making a TV signal with his hands, this indicates that a VAR Review will take place and the referee will review the incident. Any subsequent decision made by the referee following the VAR review will count for betting purposes. VAR Checks do not count. If a match is abandoned, any bets where the outcome has already been decided will stand, all other bets will be void.
Adjudication of results
- Any disputes on who scored the goals in a match, bets are settled in accordance with the official source, governing body or, alternatively, the official website of the relevant event. Any subsequent corrections to the results will not apply.
- If these sources are not available, we will use independent sources such as the Press Association. If there is conflicting evidence, we will use our own statistics.
Simulated Reality Football (SIM)
This AI driven product developed for professional sports matches gives our customers the chance to complete current European soccer seasons with all remaining fixtures scheduled to be played as per their original date and kick-off time (timings may vary post official league re-starts).
Leveraging AI and machine learning capabilities, simulations reflect team form and normal match play - creating a sports betting experience that is as close to real life as possible.
Based on historical soccer databases, statistical output from over half a million matches. Any Simulated Football matches will be flagged in the competition title e.g. Simulated Football - Premier League. Teams involved in Simulated Football with have SIM after their name e.g. Barcelona SIM. Football rules apply.
Cash Out Football: The Cash Out option will be made available to selected customers. See Terms and Conditions for full Cash Out rules.
Country regulations: Due to regulatory obligations, rules listed here may vary based on the country where the bet is struck.
Bet cancellations: Customers should ensure their bets are correct. Once a bet has been struck, that bet will stand for settlement purposes. Any bet cancellation requests will be considered at the discretion of the company.
Any ESoccer matches will be flagged in the competition title as so (these are ESports football matches).
The length of the match will depend on individual competitions and all results will be settled on official competition website results. For any ESoccer events ESports Maximum payout limits apply not those for Football. ESoccer Rules Maximum Payout of £50k on ESoccer multiple bets.
ESoccer bets will be settled as follows:
- Initial results stand, any changes to the result post-match will not count. If a tournament plays matches until a winner is determined the first match result of 'draw' will be the settled result.
- Any matches where gamers change or are incorrectly advertised will be void.
- Matches listed as soccer rather than gamer names will be settled normally.
- If any team or player name is misspelled, all bets will still stand unless the wrong selection is obvious.
- Dates and start times are for information purposes only.
- Scoreboards and match clocks are for guide purposes only.
- In the event of a fixture starting but not being completed, then bets will be void unless the outcome is already determined.