Timed Jackpots are a group of 3 time-based jackpots that are scheduled across a selection of bingo rooms (see below for the eligible room information). Three of the jackpots are a fixed amount prize. Every penny staked within any of the eligible bingo rooms will contribute to a player’s ability to win one of the 3 jackpots.
Timed Jackpots, in which the chance of winning increases over time until each jackpot is won. When a jackpot is won, the odds will reset to start the time all over again. If no games have been scheduled, the timer will be paused until more games are available.
Each Jackpot has its own triggering criteria as follows:
Fixed Amount Jackpots
- Hourly Jackpot (£25 Fixed Prize) – Triggers on average once per hour
- Daily Jackpot (£150 Fixed Prize) – Triggers on average once a day
- Weekly Jackpot (£300 Fixed Prize) – Triggers on average twice a week
Rooms that are part of the Timed Jackpots are:
Coronation Street Bingo
In Room Display
When entering a Timed Jackpots room, players will see an in-room notification that stakes made in this room will qualify them for the jackpots. Each Timed Jackpots eligible room will have a Star icon that can be clicked to show the following information:
- Jackpot names
- Jackpot values
- Time and date of last win for each jackpot
- Summary of jackpot win criteria
- Jackpot Win Criteria
After each bingo game, the system will determine if any of the eligible stakes placed has triggered the jackpot game. If the jackpot game has been triggered, players in the chosen room will see a cycling win display which will circulate until an outcome is reached.
The following will be displayed within the game container:
- Winning player chat name(s)
- Win/Lose notification
- If win result was achieved and details of the jackpot won
- All other rooms will see an in-room notification that a jackpot was won in another room (only if the win result was achieved)
- The feature panel will be updated with the new jackpot status (only if the win result was achieved)
- Occasionally, there will be a ‘no win’ outcome.
If a jackpot is won, the winning player(s) will be credited with the funds instantly.
If a player triggers more than one jackpot at the same time, they will be paid the jackpot with the higher value only.
Voided games and games with no tickets purchased will not contribute to the jackpot probability chance as they are not considered to be "played games".
In case of multiple winners the prize amount will be split equally between both players.
The jackpot will not trigger on any free games.
In the case of any malfunction, all bets and winnings are null and void.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days.