Why can't I see pop-up messages when I use the Instant Play software?
Your browser’s pop-up blocker may be on. You can change your settings to allow pop-ups from just Coral.co.uk. Here's how:
For Internet Explorer users:
- Go to the Tools menu in Internet Explorer.
- Select 'Internet Options'.
- Select the 'Privacy' tab.
- In the Pop-up Blocker section, click the 'Settings…' button (if this is not available, you will need to check the Block pop-ups box and the 'Settings…' button will become active).
- Enter in the 'Address of Web site to allow' text box, and click 'Add'.
For Firefox users:
- Go to the Tools menu in Firefox.
- Select 'Options'.
- Select the 'Content' tab.
- Check the 'Block Popup windows' option and click on 'Allowed Sites'.
- Enter http:// in the 'Address of web site' text box and click 'Allow'.
- Check that has been added to the list of web sites that are allowed to open pop-up windows, then click the 'Close' button. You should now be able to see pop-up messages. If you are still having problems, please contact our Customer Service team.
You can un-check the 'Block pop-ups' box. This will allow pop-ups from any site to appear on your computer. However, we do not recommend this as it might compromise your system security.