When you receive a Bingo bonus, it is paid into a Bonus Balance.
You will be able to see your available Bonus Balance for each game on the actual game or via the "Promotions” page.
You may have a number of Bonus Balances available, e.g.
- Bingo Bonus, which you can spend on all bingo rooms.
- A game specific bonus which can only be spent on an individual Bingo room.
A list of included games for each bonus is given on the details page for the bonus.
Any bonus funds you have will be used before Cash balance.
Funds in your Bonus Balances may only be used to stake on games and may not be cashed out.
Winnings from bonus stakes made whilst completing a wagering requirement will be credited as Restricted balance. This will only be released to your withdrawable cash balance once the wagering requirement for the relevant bonus has been met.
Bingo games are configurable so bonus fund stakes may not always contribute to the game prizes.
Bonus funds may be retrieved if:
- there is no activity on your account for a given period
- you have not spent all of the bonus funds in a given period
- you withdraw funds before any wagering requirements have been met