All other countries
To withdraw funds successfully, you will need to use a payment method that was already used to deposit. Available payment methods for withdrawal will be showing on the wallet page.
- To make a withdrawal, log into your account.
- Click on your name at the top of the home page.
- Then click on My Account.
- Click on Banking on the left navigation menu, and then on Withdraw.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click the Withdraw button and funds will be credited on the payment method selected.
We offer the following withdrawal methods. Methods will differ per country and region, so this table is a reference guide to all the payment methods available. You will not be charged any processing fees. The minimum amount equivalent to that which is displayed in GBP (£) is valid in the currencies you see available in the Banking section.
* Please contact our customer services team for withdrawal requests for less than £5.
**This entirely depends on your bank’s processing times, meaning it could take up to 5 banking days to reach your account.
Once a withdrawal request is reviewed and approved by our Risk and Security department, it will be released to your payment provider and is generally credited within the timeframes listed above.
Please note: since 24.04.2019 we cannot accept Nationwide Flexi Cards anymore.
Please note: since November 2021 Credit cards cannot be used for gambling transactions in Ireland. For more details please see this article.