Depositing using Coral Connect
If you have one of our Coral Connect cards, you can deposit funds in shop then use them online.
To do this:
- Visit one of our Coral shops across the country.
- Go to the counter.
- Ask one our team to credit funds to your account.
- When requested, present your Coral Connect card to the reader.
- Confirm the amount displayed on screen; and ensure you have given our staff the correct funds.
- You may need to present your card again.
Once you do this, the funds will be available in your account.
Please note: you can deposit a maximum of £5,500 per day over the counter with Connect. If you have deposit limits lower than this on your account, you will not be able to go over these deposit limits in shop.
For example if you have a £1,000 deposit limit and have already deposited £300, you will only be able to deposit £700 over the counter with Connect.