GENERAL CASINO BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions apply to all Casino Bonuses made available to you when playing on Coral. They should be read alongside any specific Promotional Terms & Conditions applicable to the Casino Bonus you wish to claim, and our General Website Terms & Conditions. Click HERE for a list of all our current Promotional Terms & Conditions.
2. We use some terminology in these General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions that you may not be familiar with. You can find out what we mean when using these capitalised terms by visiting our jargon buster page HERE.
BEFORE CLAIMING AND USING ANY OF OUR CASINO BONUSES, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE GENERAL CASINO BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH YOU CAN PLAY AND CLAIM CASINO BONUSES.
GENERAL RULES & RESTRICTIONS ON CASINO BONUSES
Eligibility to claim Casino Bonuses
3. Customers from the following countries are excluded from all Casino Bonuses: Albania, Belarus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, Croatia.
4. Casino Bonuses are only available to customers who satisfy the rules that apply to their use. Details of the specific rules that apply to each Casino Bonus will be set out in the Promotional Terms & Conditions for that Casino Bonus.
Use of your Casino Bonus
5. Casino Bonuses may only be used once. Each Casino Bonus is only awarded once per person, household, shared computer or shared IP address, unless stated otherwise in the relevant Promotional Terms & Conditions.
5a. Customers may only stake a max of £5 (or EUR equivalent) of Casino Bonus funds per hand or spin in any Casino/Slots/Games or Live Casino games.
6. Customers are unable to use any funds within their Bonus Balance wallet and/or Pending Winnings wallet to claim a Casino Bonus (e.g. where a minimum deposit or bet is required to trigger the Casino Bonus).
7. Time limits to qualify for or to claim a Casino Bonus may apply. Details of any applicable time limits will be set out in the applicable Promotional Terms & Conditions.
8. Some Casino Bonuses cannot be used on certain games. Please check the Promotional Terms & Conditions to see which games are excluded from the Casino Bonus.
9. Some Casino Bonuses are subject to certain restrictions whilst they are Active. Details of any restrictions will be set out in the applicable Promotional Terms & Conditions.
10. Customers can only place bets to contribute towards the Wagering Requirements for one Casino Bonus at a time. If you claim another Casino Bonus before completing the Wagering Requirements of an Active Casino Bonus, you must complete the Wagering Requirements of the first Casino Bonus before any of your bets will start to contribute towards the Wagering Requirements for any subsequent Casino Bonus/es. Other Casino Bonuses can be "stacked" pending completion of an Active Casino Bonus.
11. A “Wagering Requirement” will mean the total value of bets you will need to place on qualifying games within the Promotional Period (as specified in the Promotional Terms & Conditions) to be allowed to withdraw any winnings in your Bonus Balance wallet and/or Pending Winnings wallet.
12. SOME CASINO BONUSES WILL BE SUBJECT TO WAGERING REQUIREMENTS. DETAILS OF THE MINIMUM WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND THE TIME PERIOD FOR COMPLETING THE WAGERING REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONFIRMED IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO YOU ACCEPTING THE CASINO BONUS AND WILL BE SET OUT IN THE RELEVANT PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS.
13. PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR SOME CASINO BONUSES:
- BETS PLACED ON SOME GAMES WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE WAGERING REQUIREMENTS; AND
- BETS PLACED ON SOME GAMES WILL ATTRACT A LOWER CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THE WAGERING REQUIREMENTS THAN OTHER GAMES (E.G. FOR SOME CASINO BONUSES, FOR EVERY £1 BET PLACED ON A TABLE GAME, ONLY 10P MIGHT CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THE WAGERING REQUIREMENTS).
14. PLEASE CHECK THE PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO YOUR CASINO BONUS TO UNDERSTAND WHETHER ANY OF THE RESTRICTION ABOVE APPLY. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO READ THE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO THE RELEVANT CASINO BONUS PRIOR TO ACCEPTING IT.
15. An overview of how Wagering Requirements are applied to Casino Bonuses is provided below in the “Types of Bonuses Available” section.
16. Currency rates for all Casino Bonuses for Wagering Requirement purposes will be calculated as 1 GBP = 1 EUR = 1 USD = 1 CHF = 1 AUD = 1 NZD = 10 SEK = 10 NOK.
17. Only fully completed bets (i.e. bets that result in a win or loss) will be counted towards the Wagering Requirements. Examples of circumstances where a bet will not complete include where technical issues impact your ability to play a game, or where the game needs to complete an action (i.e. waiting for the outcome of a roulette spin).
18. If you make deposits via certain online payment channels you may not be allowed to use certain Casino Bonuses. Details of which Casino Bonuses are affected by this restriction (and of the restrictions applied) will be set out in the relevant Promotional Terms & Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, deposits made using a credit or debit card will qualify for all Casino Bonuses.
How to view your Active Bonuses & Wagering Requirements
19. To view your Active Bonuses and Wagering Requirements progress in real-time, log-in and access your Account.
TYPES OF BONUSES AVAILABLE
20. We offer a number of different types of Casino Bonus. The type of Casino Bonus will be confirmed in the Promotional Terms & Conditions. Two of our core types of Casino Bonus are “Buy-In Bonuses” and “Gaming Bonuses”.
How do I use a Gaming Bonus?
Gaming Bonuses can be claimed once you have met the qualifying requirements/criteria described in the relevant Promotional Terms & Conditions. Once claimed, the bonus amount will be credited into your Bonus Balance.
For the purposes of each Gaming Bonus being played, your Account will be broken down into the following wallets:
- Cash Balance
- Bonus Balance
- Pending Winnings
How are bets placed when playing with a Gaming Bonus?
Any applicable qualifying bet on a game will be taken from your Cash Balance.
Once your Gaming Bonus is available (i.e. you satisfy the relevant conditions/criteria), all further bets will be taken from your Pending Winnings (if any).
Where no Pending Winnings are available, bets on games will be taken from your Bonus Balance.
How are my Winnings allocated?
Any winnings received on bets using only your Cash Balance (i.e. a Qualifying Bet) will be credited to your Cash Balance.
Any winnings received on bets using only your Pending Winnings wallet will be credited to your Pending Winnings wallet.
Any winnings received on bets using only your Bonus Balance will be credited to your Pending Winnings wallet.
When can I Withdraw my winnings or my Gaming Bonus?
Your Bonus Balance and/or any Pending Winnings cannot be withdrawn until the relevant Wagering Requirements have been satisfied.
Once the Wagering Requirements have been met, any funds in your Bonus Balance wallet and Pending Winnings wallet will transfer to your Cash Balance wallet. However, should your Bonus Balance drop below £0.50, your Bonus Balance will automatically transfer to your Cash Balance wallet and your Gaming Bonus will no longer be Active.
How do I use a Buy-In Bonus?
When you accept and play with a Buy-In Bonus, your “Buy-In” amount will move to your Buy-In Balance wallet until the Wagering Requirements have been met and your bonus will be credited into your Bonus Balance. Whilst you can withdraw the funds in your Cash Balance wallet and your Buy-In Balance wallet at any time before the necessary Wagering Requirements have been met, this will mean that you fully forfeit any winnings sitting in your Bonus Balance wallet and/or Pending Winnings wallet.
For each Buy-In Bonus being played, your Account will show the following wallets:
- Cash Balance
- Buy-In Balance
- Bonus Balance
- Pending Winnings
Are there Wagering Requirements?
Yes – Wagering Requirements will always apply before you can withdraw any money from your Bonus Balance and Pending Winnings wallets. Specific Wagering Requirements will be explained in the Promotional Terms & Conditions.
How are bets placed when playing with a Buy-In Bonus?
Bets on games will first be taken from your Buy-In Balance.
Where there are no funds in the Buy-In Balance wallet, bets will be taken from your Pending Winnings wallet (if any).
Where there are no funds in either the Buy-In Balance wallet or the Pending Winnings wallet, bets will be taken from your bonus amount (i.e. from the Bonus Balance wallet).
How are my winnings allocated?
Any winnings received on bets placed using only your Buy-In Balance wallet will be credited to your Buy-In Balance wallet.
Any winnings received on bets placed using only your Pending Winnings wallet will be credited to your Pending Winnings wallet.
Any winnings received on bets placed using only your Bonus Balance wallet will be credited to your Pending Winnings wallet.
Where you place a bet using a combination of your Buy-In Balance, Bonus Balance and/or Pending Winnings wallets, any winnings will be allocated on a pro-rata basis to each applicable wallet (e.g. a £2 bet made up of £1.50 from the Buy-In Balance wallet and 50p from the Bonus Balance wallet would lead to 75% of any winnings being credited to the Buy-In Balance wallet and 25% to the Pending Winnings wallet).
When can I withdraw my winnings or my Buy-In amount?
You are able to withdraw funds from your Cash Balance and your Buy-In Balance at any time whilst the Buy-In Bonus is Active (i.e. before the Wagering Requirements have been met). However, where you do this, any funds in your Bonus Balance wallet and/or your Pending Winnings wallet will be forfeited in full.
Funds in your Bonus Balance wallet and/or Pending Winnings wallet cannot be withdrawn until the applicable Wagering Requirements have been met. Once the Wagering Requirements have been met, any funds in your Buy-In Balance wallet, Bonus Balance wallet and Pending Winnings wallet will transfer to your Cash Balance wallet. However, should your Bonus Balance drop below £0.50, your Bonus Balance will automatically transfer to your Cash Balance wallet and the Buy-In Bonus will no longer be Active.
General promotional abuse terms
21. You agree that you will not, at any time, engage in activity that constitutes promotional abuse (as explained in paragraphs 25 to 27 below) in accordance with these General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions.
22. We reserve the right to review your betting history from time to time, to identify any playing strategies that may constitute “promotional abuse”. In addition, we may review your account activity before processing any withdrawal to ensure that you are not participating in any promotional abuse.
23. If we identify that you have participated in playing strategies that constitute promotional abuse, we reserve the right to impose various sanctions on you (as outlined below).
24. Please note that the provisions and sanctions contained in these General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions relating to promotional abuse are seeking to identify customers who are, in our reasonable opinion, deliberately and dishonestly participating in playing strategies in an attempt to abuse Casino Bonuses. These terms are not, in any way, seeking to impose sanctions on customers who may have innocently failed to comply with any Casino Bonus rules on an inconsistent and/or minor basis.
What constitutes promotional abuse?
25. Playing strategies will be deemed promotional abuse in circumstances where you adopt such a playing strategy with the deliberate and dishonest intention of abusing a Casino Bonus.
26. We have set out below some examples of promotional playing strategies that will be classed as “promotional abuse”.
- where you intentionally and dishonestly exploit a game flaw to circumvent Wagering Requirements (for example, where you intentionally manipulate the use of your Casino Bonus, relying on the game flaw, with the aim of benefiting from significant wins using funds from your Cash Balance);
- where you participate in “Syndicated Play” – where you intentionally work together with a group of customers on a playing strategy to guarantee profit from the Casino Bonus;
- where you are in control of, or otherwise maintain, more than one active Account with us, without the prior approval by our management;
- where your account does not match the name on the credit card(s) you provide to make Deposits on your account; and
- where you share the same payment method (e.g. the same account or same debit or credit card) with another of our customers.
27. Whilst we have made every effort to set out examples of playing strategies that will be deemed “promotional abuse” under paragraph 26 above, we will also be entitled to deem other playing strategies as promotional abuse in circumstances where it can be demonstrated that you are deliberately and dishonestly participating in playing strategies in an attempt to abuse Casino Bonus play. This may include circumstances where abusive or dishonest playing strategies would not have been reasonably foreseeable to us when preparing these General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions (for example, where they result from changes and/or developments in technology and/or gaming models, leading to new playing strategies becoming available/exploitable).
Sanctions for promotional abuse
28. Where we determine that you have engaged in playing strategies that are deemed “promotional abuse” in accordance with these General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions, we have the right to impose the following sanctions against you (all sanctions imposed will be reasonable and proportionate in the context of the promotional abuse identified):
- you will forfeit any winnings generated as a result of promotional abuse (but winnings not linked to the promotional abuse will be returned to you);
- you may be barred from receiving further Casino Bonuses; and/or
- your account may be closed.
29. In circumstances where we are satisfied that you have engaged in playing strategies that are deemed to be “promotional abuse”, and one or more of the sanctions outlined above is to be imposed on you, we will contact you to notify you of the following:
a. that further to an investigation of your playing strategies, we have concluded that your behaviour constitutes promotional abuse (including the grounds for this finding);
b. the full details of the relevant sanctions we will impose on you in accordance with these General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions; and
c. the ability for you to appeal our findings of promotional abuse through our standard complaints procedure (details of our complaints procedure can be found in our general Terms and Conditions under article 18. Complaints and Disputes).
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
Right to refuse withdrawals
30. We are aware that some Casino Bonus links may be posted on other sites or through forums or the information that you receive may have been forwarded on to other persons who didn't receive a genuine Casino Bonus offer. If we determine, acting reasonably, that you did NOT receive a particular promotion as an intended exclusive targeted recipient, we will not honour the Casino Bonus any pay-out requests from you, even if you have met the relevant rules and/or Wagering Requirements.
Right to change or end Casino Bonuses
31. We reserve the right to change or end any Casino Bonus at any time, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
32. We may place restrictions on your account, including deposit restrictions, in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. We will not be responsible should these restrictions affect your ability to complete the requirements of any promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
33. Coral.co.uk is operated by LC International Limited. LC International Limited's address is Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar. LC International Limited is licensed by: (i) the Government of Gibraltar & regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL 010 & 012); and (ii) by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain (licence number 000-054743-R-330863-006).