Triple Action Hold'em Poker
A fantastic game derived from Texas Hold‘Em Poker, designed to create excitement by using just the top 28 cards in the deck.Triple Action Hold’Em Poker is a fast-paced game with three wagering options; a main Ante Bet and two optional side bets that provide extra chances to win.
Rules for the game and descriptions of game features are provided below to make the game easier and more enjoyable to play.
- One modified 28-card deck is used for each game round
- The deck contains the ranks 8 through Ace only
- A flush is ranked higher than a Full House or Four of a Kind in this game
- Play 1 hand
- Place an Ante Bet to begin the game round
- (Optionally), place a Bonus Bet or a Flop Bet to enable either or both of the side bets
- The player receives two cards as does the dealer
- One of the dealer’s cards is exposed to the player
- The player must either Bet an amount equal to the Ante or Fold the hand after viewing the cards
- Folding the Ante does not forfeit either of the bonus bets
- The dealer will expose the other hole card
- The dealer qualifies with a pair of 9’s or better
- If the dealer doesn’t qualify, the Ante pays 1:1 and the Bet is a push
- If the dealer qualifies, the player’s hand is compared and the higher hand wins
- Winning Ante/Bet combinations are paid even money
- If the player does not fold, hand values of full house or higher are paid an Ante Bonus according to a schedule regardless of the outcome of the hand and regardless of whether or not the dealer qualifies
- The Bonus and Flop Bets are paid independently of the outcome of the Ante/Bet combination and independently of whether or not the dealer qualifies
The hand rankings in Triple Action Hold-Em Poker are standard poker rankings with the exception of the Flush (positioned between Four of a Kind and Straight Flush), listed from lowest to highest in the table below:
|Nothing||A hand with five unmatched cards||A-Q-7-3-2|
|One Pair||Two cards with the same rank||A-A-J-9-6|
|Two Pairs||Two groups of two cards with the same rank||A-A-9-9-7|
|Three of a Kind||Three cards of the same rank||A-A-A-4-2|
|Straight||Five cards in consecutive order (not of the same suit)||A-2-3-4-5 (suited)|
|Flush||Five cards of the same suit (example: all hearts)||A-J-9-6-5|
|Full House||Three of a kind and a pair||A-A-A-J-J|
|Four of a Kind||Four cards with the same rank||A-A-A-A-2|
|Straight Flush||A straight with all cards of the same suit||3-4-5-6-7 (suited)|
|Royal Flush||Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten of the same suit||10-J-Q-K-A (suited)|
How to Play
- Chips values are displayed on the interface
- Click on the value of the chip you wish to use
- The chip will ‘attach’ itself to your mouse cursor
- If you select a chip that is less than the table minimum, the first click will place the minimum bet on the table
- Each time you click on the ante area, a chip of that value will be placed on the table
- If there is no bet on the table, the deal button will not be available
- After you have placed a bet, the re-bet & deal button will be replaced by the deal button
- Clicking on ‘deal’ will accept your bet and begin dealing the cards
- On your second and subsequent hands, the re-bet button will be activated
- Selecting re-bet will place the same wagers on the table that you made on the previous round
- You may select re-bet more than once
- Each additional click presses your bet
- When you are ready to play, click on ‘deal’ to continue
Rebet & Deal
- On your second and subsequent hands, there is a Re-bet & Deal button
- If you wish to place the exact same wager on the following hand, use this button to begin the game round with one click
- After placing chips on the layout by any other means, this button will be replaced by the Deal button and you will be able to start the game round by clicking it when ready
- If you wish to remove all of your chips from the table, click on the ‘clear bets’ button
- Your chips will be removed from the table and you may start the betting process again
- There are three game speeds available to suit the needs of all players. The default speed is the middle one, providing a smooth playing experience with rich audio. Click on the game speed button and select a different speed at any time.
- Player warnings can be turned off or on from the settings menu
Balance, Paid & Bet
- Your balance will be updated each time a chip is placed on the layout and each time a payout is made.
- The paid amount is the sum of your winnings and any/all original bets that are returned to you.
- The bet amount is the amount of wagered money placed on the layout.
- Once the cards have been dealt, the dealer will want to know whether you wish to fold or bet
- To continue the hand and play your Ante Bet against the dealer’s hand, select Bet. The Bet is equal to the Ante and must be wagered in order to evaluate your hand against the dealer’s hand (If the dealer qualifies)
- To end the hand without placing additional funds on the table via the Bet button, select Fold. The Ante will be forfeit, but any side bets that were placed are still eligible to win based on the hand value.
Many exciting and helpful features have been added to Texas Hold‘Em Poker Poker to enhance your gameplay. The information below should be helpful in allowing you to get the most out of your experience.
There is a bet limit sign on the table that shows the minimum and maximum bet allowed per wagering position. Mousing over the table limit sign will provide an enlargement containing a summary of rules and information about the game.
The area over the dealer’s chip tray will display all of the relevant game information including bet adjustments and winning hand announcements.
Some players like to use their keyboard instead of their mouse wherever possible. As an aide to the players, a lengthy list of shortcut keys is implemented in Texas Hold‘Em Poker. The table below lists what can be accomplished in the game without the use of your mouse.
|1000||6||same as clicking the chip on the GUI|
|500||5||same as clicking the chip on the GUI|
|100||4||same as clicking the chip on the GUI|
|25||3||same as clicking the chip on the GUI|
|5||2||same as clicking the chip on the GUI|
|1||1||same as clicking the chip on the GUI|
same as clicking the chip on the GUI
|0.10||8||same as clicking the chip on the GUI|
|Rebet||R||Places previous round’s bets on table|
|Rebet & Deal||X||Places previous round’s bets on table and deals with one action|
|Deal||Spacebar||Initiates ‘ Deal’|
|Clear Bets||C||Removes bets from layout|
|Sit Out||O||Invokes sit out function|
|I'm Back||O||Return to active state from sit out|
|Bet||B||Place Bet to complete the Ante wager|
|Fold||F||Fold teh Ante bet|
|Reduce chip on bet||Mouse wheel down||When mouse is over an active betting area|
|Add chip to bet||Mouse wheel up||When mouse is over an active betting area|
All-new audio has been included in Texas Hold‘Em Poker for your enjoyment. Feel the excitement as your dealer wishes you luck, announces your score, and describes the results. On the fastest game speed setting, some of the audio will automatically shut off.
The paytable below shows the value of each hand in Triple Action Hold-Em Poker.
- Winning bets are paid according to the odds table below
- The Bonus Bet and Flop Bet payouts are only paid if one or both of those wagers was placed prior to the start of the hand
|Hand||Flop Bet*||Bonus Bet*||Ante Bonus|
|4 of a Kind||-||15:1||4:1|
|Three of a Kind||10:1||3:1||-|
|Pair (Jacks or Better)||1:1||-||-|
Last modification date: 11/20/2018